Thursday, August 27, 2009

And then there is March

March comes along. We are 'just seeing what happens' but wait! I have MANY pregnancy symptoms! I have slight nausea, I have excessive saliva, I have sensitivity to smells, I'm super emotional. .... I MUST BE PREGNANT!!

Mark thinks I'm pregnant. He's pretty positive I am. So here comes time to pee on a stick! We go and buy the super expensive ones and gather 'round the bathroom expecting to see that BIG FAT POSITIVE. .... NOTHING. BIG FAT NEGATIVE. What???!!! That can't be right I was sooooo sure that I was pregnant.

Nope here comes the period.

Now the depression sneaks up.

And the next few months are a bust because I can't get my head back into the 'game.' I am just so sad. And this is a lot harder than we thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment