Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tomorrows the day

My appointment is tomorrow!! I can't wait. I have no idea what to expect. I'm so excited and nervous all at once. I know we are getting an ultrasound. That's the part I'm MOST excited for and I think it's first thing. I'm really nervous about the rest of the appointment. I hate the annual visits but I'm thinking that maybe because I'm going to see the baby that I'll be able to get through the rest of it. Propping my legs up on the table is not something I look forward too. Especially since I think I'm seeing my 'new' doctor. It's a man! I usually see the nurse practitioner. She doesn't do babies though :( Maybe I'll get lucky and get to see her for the first appointment. That would be ideal.

Mark is going with me to the first appointment. He's super excited about going for the ultrasound. I think he's like me and is uneasy about the rest of the appointment.

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment