Saturday, February 6, 2010

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks and 3 days. I felt gigantic today!! :) I think it was the pattern on my sweater. I'm craving tons of artificial fruit flavoring. I think it's because my body doesn't know what real fruit tastes like so it's going with what it knows ... grape soda and starburst. I haven't had too much sickness really. I did get sick one day this week but I think it was because I waited too long between meals. I've had headaches almost every day this week. Can't wait until I look pregnant but I don't want to rush it.

2 comments:

  1. You don't look gigantic, you look so small! You have a cute little baby bump! I hope I have that when we get pg. Good to hear that your not getting sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawna! I always feel gigantic and then I look in the mirror and I'm like Why don't I look gigantic!

    ReplyDelete