Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Waiting again

I think I'm in the 2ww! My temp. went of gradually the last two days so I'm waiting to see what Fertility friend is going to tell me. And I have a confession to make. I think out of the 10 cycles we have been trying to have a baby this one counts the most! We put forth major effort this month. I know I wasn't ovulating during the time were were trying for the first at least 6 months and this month I really think we had good timing. I know with great timing it can take awhile but I just have such hope for this one. I pulled out all the stops and Mark is now exhausted!! And I think I'm developing a UTI from all that 'trying.' :) But if I'm pregnant it will be worth it! I started my cranberry pills today and now I'm sitting and waiting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment